What to expect from the Clean & Natural Lifestyle Blog
- Cautionary ingredients - A potentially harmful chemical, toxin, preservative or stabiliser that is found commonly in a lot of store bought products. Natural alternatives/ substitutes will be explained, if available
- Product feature - Benefits of a natural skincare/ haircare product and how to use this product
- Fitness - Someone from the Clean & Natural team will find somewhere to train each week or so, target a specific exercise and explain it in detail
- Food and diet - Experiences of 'bad foods' vs 'clean foods' where we will list alternatives to more common unhealthy foods
- Relaxation Challenge - A suggestion on how to unwind after a hard day
- Not so clean, not so natural - We focus on things that should not be associated with health
- Family Friendly - Healthy parenting, child friendly healthy food ideas, suggested ways of using Clean & Natural products to help combat common childhood ailments such as skin conditions
- Customer Experience - We would like to invite you, our customers, to send 'clean & natural' related stories, experiences, and general Feedback, anonymously or with your name to them. Every so often we will have a 'customer feature' where, with your permission, we will share your experiences, and answer any questions and queries.
We will incorporate as many topics, as we feel relevant, into each blog we publish. With these topics, we will always try to keep content fresh, interesting and, most importantly, informative.
Topics we will be covering
Here at Clean & Natural, we believe that health is one of the most important things in life. Health is much more than just doing a bit of running a few times a month, it ranges widely from exercise to diet, skincare to relaxation and even good mental energy and positive thinking. Somehow a lot of health principles have become lost in today’s world. The Clean & Natural blog is all about bringing back REAL health through clean living and a natural lifestyle, painting a clear picture of what it means to be truly healthy.
We hope you enjoy the journey as much as we do!