We introduce you to a new ground-breaking technology that mimics what the body naturally produces to be able to absorb fat-soluble nutrients: micelles. This technology turns fat-soluble nutrients into micelles before they are taken into the body. By doing so, the bioavailability of all fat-soluble nutrients absorbed by the body can approach 100%. Using this technology, multiple active ingredients can be mixed well and taken in at the same time. But not only that, studies show that micellated formulas are 20 times more potent.
VITAMIN D3 Supports healthy bone structure, cardiovascular function, and immune response
- Convenient: A convenient Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Performance: Bioavailable, bioactive form of micellised Vitamin D3
- Purity: Hypoallergenic formula Mechanisms of action
- Bone structure: Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin. when micellised its absorption is dramatically improved to support healthy calcium metabolism and bone mineralization throughout the body. Often referred to as “the sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D supports normal calcium and phosphorus absorption, which are essential for healthy bone formation.
- Cardiovascular function: Emerging studies show that vitamin D deficiency is a highly prevalent condition, and is independently associated with most cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors. Experimental studies have established a role for vitamin D metabolites in pathways that are integral to healthy cardiovascular function, including inflammation, thrombosis, and the renin-angiotensin system (RAS). Additionally, vitamin D3 supports the normal activity of matrix Gla protein (MGP), which maintains healthy calcium balance in vascular tissues. Clinical research suggests that vitamin D3 provides support for healthy cardiovascular function.
- Unique and 4-way patented technology
- Internationally excellent innovation
- New standard with enormous potential in the pharmaceutical market
- 100% natural (no polysorbates, no lecithin, no glycerides (Tri))
- Real micelles with gum arabica
- High stability