What to expect from the Clean & Natural Lifestyle Blog
Topics we will be covering
- Cautionary ingredients - A potentially harmful chemical, toxin, preservative or stabiliser that is found commonly in a lot of store bought products. Natural alternatives/ substitutes will be explained, if available
- Product feature - Benefits of a natural skincare/ haircare product and how to use this product
- Fitness - Someone from the Clean & Natural team will find somewhere to train each week or so, target a specific exercise and explain it in detail
- Food and diet - Experiences of 'bad foods' vs 'clean foods' where we will list alternatives to more common unhealthy foods
- Relaxation Challenge - A suggestion on how to unwind after a hard day
- Not so clean, not so natural - We focus on things that should not be associated with health
- Family Friendly - Healthy parenting, child friendly healthy food ideas, suggested ways of using Clean & Natural products to help combat common childhood ailments such as skin conditions
- Customer Experience - We would like to invite you, our customers, to send 'clean & natural' related stories, experiences, and general Feedback, anonymously or with your name to them. Every so often we will have a 'customer feature' where, with your permission, we will share your experiences, and answer any questions and queries.
We will incorporate as many topics, as we feel relevant, into each blog we publish. With these topics, we will always try to keep content fresh, interesting and, most importantly, informative.
We hope you enjoy the journey as much as we do!