healthy Skin Serum 30ml
Excellent serum for dry and damaged skin with, Sweet Almond, Advocado, Moringa, Argan & Rosehip oils. Has all the wonderful qualities of these oils plus Vitamin E
What does Vitamin E do for your skin?
- Strengthens skin barrier. Having a strong skin barrier allows your skin to retain water and stay hydrated more easily, and you'll be able to prevent having dry and dull skin more easily, as well as helping to minimise skin sensitivity.
- Powerful antioxidant. Having Vitamin E face cream or other products that contain anti oxidants help to prevent damage caused by free radicals - these are things such as pollution, and chemicals that attach themselves to your face and weaken your skin elasticity causing skin damage. Not only this but antioxidants also help to give you glowing skin as antioxidant refers to discouraging the oxidisation of things like oil produced on the skin that turn into blackheads. They also calm irritation and help to smooth fine lines that appear on your skin because of these free radicals.
- Hyper-pigmentation treatment. This means that Vitamin E cream and face care products with these properties help to lighten dark spots on your face caused by sun damage as the skin repair qualities target these areas on the surface of your skin.
- Increases your resistant to sun overexposure. Vitamin E absorbs UVB light which is not only responsible for skin damage but this leads to early signs of ageing such as premature wrinkles if you're not protecting yourself from the sun. Vitamin E combined with Vitamin C actually prolongs the amount of time you spend in the sun without SPF protection before skin starts to be affected by it. That said, if you combined Vitamin E cream with your usual sun protection you'll be better protected.
- Acne scarring. In the same way that Vitamin E helps to lighten dark spots, it also helps with acne scarring with the skin repair qualities it contains, combined with a strengthened skin barrier it helps to prevent further acne scarring on the skin.
- Cell turnover & regeneration The nutritional value of Vitamin E means it helps to bring new cells to the surface faster, this makes it especially good to have in lip care products as it helps to replenish dry or chapped lips.
- Moisturising for dry skin. As mentioned before when a skin barrier is stronger it allows the skin to retain moisture and hydration more easily, which is very beneficial for those with dry skin to keep dry and flaky patches at bay